On January 20th, 2018!
Raising Funds for Hurricane Harvey Relief
It’s true – The great Laurie Hernandez is coming to Birons Youth Sports Center!
Laurie will visit our gym Saturday, January 20 to help raise money for the Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund AND to give our gymnasts a magical day they will never forget!
Here’s how it works:
About every week, we’ll hold a fundraising contest for our gymnasts. The gymnasts who raise the most money during the contest period win awesome experiences with Laurie, including selfies, VIP meet-and-greet, 1-on-1 mentoring, and much more!
As our gymnasts reach certain fundraising thresholds, they win additional prizes:
- Raise $125 and attend a clinic with Laurie
- Raise $250 and meet Laurie for pictures, autographs, and Q&A
- Raise $500 and win an artist’s rendering of Laurie
- and much more!
To view all incentive prizes go to http://
PLUS there are special rewards for the top overall fundraisers:
- Top 30 participate in a private clinic with Laurie.
- Top 10 attend a private lunch with Laurie after the event.
- Top 2 attend the private lunch – seated next to Laurie!
The more money each gymnast raises, the more prizes they’ll win, AND the more they’ll help support a great charitable cause. It’s a win-win!
Our first fundraising contest is happening NOW:
The top 4 fundraisers from today through 11:59 pm Thursday, November 2 win a selfie with Laurie!
To register, and for complete details, go to http://