Students will be guided in their particular school’s virtual learning program. Room monitors will ensure schedules are followed, assignments are completed, and your child is engaged with their virtual classes. Our facilitators will assist with any concepts or questions your student may have.
Each child will have dedicated ethernet available. As part of their day, students will have purposeful physical education as their schedule permits, and even have recess time in our award winning facility.
The program is limited to 6 students per classroom, first-come first-serve. Lower Ratios Available.
- Birons is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Families can reserve classrooms or PE classes just for their ‘social bubble’ or children
- Extremely Low Ratios – Max 6 students per classroom, and 8 per P.E. class
- Dedicated room monitors and ethernet ensure your child stays connected and engaged
- Unparalleled space for socially distanced physical fitness and education
- Educare Programs follow the nationally recognized Birons Health Handbook 2020.
While students learn from home virtually, now more than ever their physical education and physical activity is critical. In our specialty P.E. classes, your child’s micro-group will engage in socially distanced physical fitness, within their own isolated and sanitized learning space which is fully disinfected and sanitized between each group. Classes are once per week.
Birons is an official Off-Campus P.E. location for Spring Branch ISD and Houston ISD.
This program is limited to 8 students per class, first-come first-serve. Lower Ratios Available.